Recently graduated from Brandeis University with Ph.D. in Physics and ready to take on the world!
- Mechanics of the cytoskeleton and motor enzymes
- Optical microscopy, laser tweezers and scientific instrumentation
- Self-organization of complex systems
- Science policy: funding models, translation of basic research into innovation
See Dogic Lab web page for more information…
- Internet of Things (IoT): building connected devices for scientific labs
- Electrical and Software engineering: creating simple user interfaces for complex hardware
- Fitness and sports: tennis, basketball, weightlifting, obstacle races!